¿Qué vas a hacer?Aimed to anyone interested in the art of mixology and cocktails. You will learn the fundamentals to prepare the best Caipirinhas , mojitos and sours, with detailed and step by step techniques. No need to be an expert The workshop takes place in the bar of one of the best restaurants in Recoleta.
Locación: At your place
Gurú: Miguel Paissán
¿What does it include?
- Two hours guided by a professional mixologist (maximum 10 people) for people who want to take a first step in the art of cocktails
- Share the experience with a group of friends or people with the same desire to learn and enjoy drinks and the stories behind
- Tools , supplies , beverages , glassware and everything necessary to prepare cocktails in a professional bar
- Basic Instructions on how to beat , cool , strain and measure drinks to mix , all in a professional bar and a bar.
- Learn by doing:make your own cocktails
- Brochure with recipes and tips
- Tools and equipment to the place of preference: Vicente Lopez, San Isidro, Nuñez, Palermo, Saavedra, Belgrano, Recoleta.
- Minimum pax: 12