¿Qué vas a hacer?We are what we eat , this is beyond trends. We are fortunate to live in a country and a city where natural resources are abundant . The idea of this experience is go back to the roots and learn the fundamentals of the art of domestic agriculture so you can apply it to your everyday life.
Duración: 2 hours
Locación: Your place
Gurú: Fede Saravi
¿What does it include?
- 2h workshop guided by organic entrepreneur
- Will focus on the following topics: Substrate components and preparation; types of planting: differences and benefits, planting vs. transplanting; maintenance coverage, irrigation, fertilization and pest control ; planning, planting and harvesting
- Presentation of the different species / crops under the conditions and seasons
- Tool and resources to create a small orchade live. Small plants and seed for participants to bring home
- Brochure with tips on everything presented
- Equipment and tools to the place of preference: Vicente Lopez, San Isidro, Nuñez, Palermo, Saavedra, Belgrano, Recoleta
- Minimum: 6pax