¿Qué vas a hacer?Photography is a personal and subjective art. Each one of us has a special way of viewing the world and its beauty. During our experience you´ll be guided by a professional who will asist you with everything you need so you can get the best possible pictures. In order to achieve this, you will learn how to manage your camera in manual mode; this is the best way to reflect what you are seeing on your pictures. You will learn technical aspects such as framing and composition, exposition, field depth and focal length. The experience will be held at the pacific Recoleta´s Cementery, while enjoying ancient sculptures. Finally, when you get home and open your pictures, you will find out that your artistic eye was able to capture awesome images.
Duración: 3:30 to 5:30 PM
Locación: Recoleta´s Cementery
Gurú: Juan Ardissone
What does it include?
- Guided Walk of 2 hours, for a group of people (8 MAX)
- Recoleta´s Cementery exploration
- Basic instructions to learn how to operate your camera in manual mode
- Implementation of learned theory
- Constructive critics of pictures taken
- Professional photographer with advanced oral skills in English & Spanish
- Two Photo Prints of your favourite prints – Size: 10×15