¿Qué vas a hacer?In times of fusion food, we claim the porteña kitchen as a unique example of that fusion, a cultural melting pot where Italy, Spain , France , Middle East, become one. The chef hosts you on his terrace, shows you the secrets and tips of a three course porteña meal.
Duración: 8.30PM - 10.30PM
Locación: Belgrano, CABA
Gurú: Fede Cassino
What does it include?
- Porteña Cuisine workshop and dinner guided by chef Fede Cassino/li>
- Guided by a guru fluent in English
- Welcome cocktail
- Introductory talk about Buenos Aires cuisine
- 3 Steps Dinner ENTREE: Roasted pumpkin soup, brie cheese & garlic confit cream; MAIN: Lentil casserole, sausage & small potatoes; DESSERT: Infused pears, crunch & ice-cream. BEBIDA: Water
- Print with tips and receipes
- Note: You can bring your own wine 🙂
- Share an experience with people with similar interests